By using migasina you authorize us to collect, store and use your personal information to
. Process your orders;
. Process your membership registration;
. Assist you in a customer service enquiries;
. Send you promotional material;
. Identify you on our forums;
. Assist in calculating commissions for; affiliate, dropship, wholesale or review programs;
. Verify your identity with our payment partners.
About the products and pictures on the website
- All contents of Migasina, including text, pictures and product information, belong to the website. Any media, website or individual may not reprint, link, repost or publish in other ways without authorization of this website agreement.
- The following content on this website is also not allowed to be used or reproduced at will: related links within this website; unique graphics, logos, page styles, layout methods, procedures, etc. in the website; content that must be specifically authorized or have registered user qualifications to know ; Content that is not allowed by other laws or deemed inappropriate by this website
- Reprinting or quoting the copyrighted content of this website must indicate the reprinted words and indicate the URL of this website
- This website is not liable for civil disputes, administrative handling or other losses caused by improper reprinting or quoting of the contents of this website
- For those who do not abide by this statement or other illegal or malicious use of the contents of this website, this website reserves the right to pursue their legal liabilities
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND STORE?
Registered email/ password /nickname/ IP address/ the date and time/ browser and operating system/ the URL you requested/ your PayPal email / your PayPal shipping address and other information. Some examples of why we need this information include assisting in pre orders, delivery, payment verification, promotions and newsletters, statistics on website use to aid in improving our customer experience and offering the most popular products. To contact you about sales, special offers and new site features, unless you have elected not to receive promotional communications in connection with this website. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link.
Note: No one other than yourself can access your password, including our staff.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Personal data means that any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. But when you remove the identity and identifying information, it can not be included.
We may collect the personally identifiable information including permission, your name, address, phone number. E-mail address, and other details.
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, we will only collect personal data from you when we have your consent to do so, in the other hand we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfil your order or provide customer support connected with an order, or the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
The following types of purposes are used your personal data:
- Creating an account and register you as a new customer
- Processing and deliver your order including: recording your order details; helping you searched about the order status; process payments and refunds
- Managing our relationship with you, including: providing you with any information, products and services that you request from us; mentioning you the status of your order
- Using data analytics to improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
- Informing you by email of any task carried out via our website which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or tracking number
- Delivering relevant website content, online advertisements and information for you; and measuring the effectiveness of the advertising provided
- Administering, protecting and improving our business and our website/app
Definition of "Cookies"
Cookies are unique identifiers, which are placed on your web browser or hard drive when you access and/or use the Site. And cookies can help us to transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, personalized advertisements on other Web sites, speeding up navigation, tracking site usage, recognizing users and user access, and enabling selection and purchasing products. The site or the third parties can be stored text and read back through cookies.
Cookies can be managed through your website browser’s option settings and through those setting you may be able to receive notifications when you are receiving new cookies; also you may be able to disable cookies or to delete cookies. If you want to know how to do this, you can refer to the information of your web browser’s help section.
Cookies can be used to recognize your browser and you as a unique visitor to the Site through an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies can remember the information you access on one webpage to simplify your subsequent interactions with the Site or to use the information to streamline your transactions on related webpages.
Third Party Links
The Third Party Sites are not be applied by the policies and procedures we describe here. We are not responsible for the practices employed by the Third Party Sites linked to or from our emails or the Site nor the information or content contained therein.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data
The non-personally identifiable data we collect include, without limitation, Log Data, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of the Site, the time of your usage and aggregated personally identifiable information, but only to the extent that the foregoing cannot be used to specifically identify you. However, if we combine non-personally identifiable data with personally identifiable information, we will treat the combined data as personally identifiable information.
Change Browser Settings
If you don’t change your browser settings and continue to use our website, we will assume that you consent to us continuing to download cookies onto your device. Whether or not you allow us to download cookies is up to you, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings, our website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalized experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
Aggregated Personally Identifiable Information
Changes to this Privacy Statement